Friday, August 14, 2009

One Little Word - PLAY

Oh my oh my it's about time I get back into the swing of things and start participating in challenge blogs again eh?

Yep, that's what I think too!

Here's one for the OLW Challenge the word is...PLAY. Easy enough!

I used up some BasicGrey June Bug pp and woolies on this, yeah I love it too!!



Pics were taken in July at a park in Adelanto that I HAD to stop at for the merry go round. Yeah, I'm a nerd, it's ok.

In other news, 7th grade started for Wil OMG!! My camera got lost or stolen, so I have no pictures of that to share..first year ever I don't have a picture of him on the first day of school. I'm a tad bitter about it, but hopefully I'll have a New D90 for my Bday in 6 weeks (not that I'm counting!)

Hope your summers been great!!

9 comments:

  1. first, cute LO! Wasn't a lover of the june bug, but i'm warming up to it! this is super fun. second, I am WAYYYYYY J about the D90. Swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your camera. How do you not know if it was lost or stolen? Talk to me about lenses before you go out and buy a kit pretty please! Better yet, rent first! And love the OLW challenge lo you did. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grid, great paper, all round fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This LO is awesome! Love all the squares :) Thanks for playing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that layout! I just used some of the June Bug for a very similar layout of MY son playing! Small world. Too bad about your camera... it must be like missing a limb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. D90 in 6 weeks, or yesterday....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this layout, great grid, that dog is so cute and the pics are wonderful too! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete