Friday, September 12, 2008

Everything Scrappn Album Challenge..and then

Ok first up! A little album I created using an album I purchased from Everything Scrappn. In addition to the album I purchased almost everything used in the album from there as well! Check it out...great prices...fast shipping....loves it. http://www.everythingscrappn.com/

Anyways, Heather has a challenge over there to create a Mini album! So glad I tried it...I buy these lil albums all the time and never get around to making anything, but I love the outcome!
Check out the Challenge www.everythingscrappn.blogspot.com and enter...There are prizes!!


Next is a little mini I created using my Bind it all aka Zutter (Yes Chez I used it...get off my ass! lol) I had WAY too many pictures from our Santa Barbara Trip. Rather than just letting them collect dust in a pile..I thought I'd at least make a little book where they could collect dust on a shelf instead! Super simple...but I really am loving it.








And last...but certainly not least...Here's a LO I did awhile back for OLW's Challenge of Faith. I just never got around to taking a better picture and posting. Kristi is pushing me to show though...So here is



I'm hoping to head over to my scrap table and get something done now!

Happy Friday to you all!!

2 comments:

  1. your faith layout is really pretty!
    i love the big bow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts as always! Post some over at the store! Loved that faith one a great way to use that wide felt.

    ReplyDelete