Monday, March 24, 2008

Scrapjacked and Scrapping the music


Oh yes, another 2 for 1. I need to find more time to do a lo for each challenge...but until my fantasy becomes a reality (lol) this will have to do!!

I just absolutely adore this picture of my parents that I took in Santa Barbara earlier this month. When I heard the new song up at Scrapping the music I fell in love with it and knew exactly what picture to use. I love it when things come together like that. I've been spending entirely too much time volunteering with Little League that I feel as if it's draining the life and all my creative juices from my body. I peeked around online for a lift to help me get moving and decided on the newest Jack Seriously happy with the outcome. Thank you to both wonderful sites for the much needed inspiration!


I have yet to purchase those super cute butterflies from Heidi Swapp, but I do have the Spring Autumn Leaves stamps! (Which I had not even opened! Bad me!!) So lookie lookie...with some Cardstock...a glue dot...some stickles and a simple bend...I was able to create my own.

11 comments:

  1. NICE LO!! I'm really loving your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already know I think this layout is bomb! Super cute job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are evolving I think. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome jack, love your take and the stitching in the corner is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your 2 in 1!! great take on this jack and song!! thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FANtastic!!! I've also have done 2 for 1's!!! Makes it even more fun. Thankyou for playing along at STM!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BUTTERFLIES (BAHUMBUG) BUT I LIKE THE LO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Jack. I love all your bits and pieces on here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really really beautiful!
    The colors, the elements, the stitching. Fantastic work! :)

    ReplyDelete