Saturday, March 8, 2008

Some new stuff! Mojo, Method Playground



Whoa- It's been a hot minute, Sorry for the delay it's been a busy few weeks for me! Little League Opening Day is next Saturday and there is always SOOO much to do. It's hard, and it's frustrating but I have to just keep reminding myself I'm doing it for the kids!! Anyway, onto the Layouts! First one is LAST months sketch over at http://gettinsketchy.blogspot.com/ and is also one of the LO's I entered for their CT call. The Places you will go is made in part by items I received from my win over at Gettin Sketchy for the newest challenge over at http://scrapmojo.blogspot.com/. It was a fabulous kit from The Scarlett Lime. I def reccomened their kits they rock! And who doesn't love a 2-fer? This is also my entry for http://methodplayground.blogspot.com. I just found this site and they have some GREAT! Challenges!! The most recent one is to use those scissors and hand cut your PP...as you can see I took right to the flowers on the lovely Daisy D's pp and cut them out...took forever but well worth it!!



Thanks for lookin' everyone and have a great weekend!!

Oh yeah, this is 5/50 for my NEW Stash diet. (Even though I just cheated and bought an Easter kit from Heather at Everything Scrappn)

9 comments:

  1. WOw lovin the colors and all the layers on that! Beautiful job!
    Thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those layers and colors - what a cool LO! (and your hamburgler LO is cute!!) Thanks for playing along with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hand cutting was way worth it, that is wonderful!
    B-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl you rocked the challenge!
    Thanks for playing along.
    Micayla
    Scrapmojo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! Love all of your los. I like your take on the mojo challenge! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute take on the mojo challenge! Thanks for playing along! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout!! The handcutting is amazing!

    Thanks for playing along!!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so fun.
    I love how you did the title and all those awesome layers.

    thanks for playing with us!

    christina
    scrapmojo

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovin' the layers! Way to rock this challenge!

    Thanks for participating!
    Anissa / Scrap Mojo

    ReplyDelete